NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tackling the hottest topics in digital marketing today, Online Marketing Summit (OMS) 2013 successfully provided marketing professionals with three days full of informative sessions, interactive workshops and dynamic panels that spanned content marketing, demand generation, social strategies, search marketing and more.
In addition to having the opportunity to address attendees during various sessions, many PR Newswire representatives took their seats as attendees to absorb the abundance of expert knowledge shared during the conference and learn best practices that are influencing and transforming the discipline of marketing. While they were soaking it in, they were also blogging their favorite session takeaways in order to pass the knowledge along. To read about the conference highlights, visit PR Newswire's blog, Beyond PR: http://blog.prnewswire.com/tag/omsummit/.
Blog posts include:
- Content isn't King… it's Gold
- Social & Mobile: The Ad Kingdom is Changing
- Let's Get Personal (But Not Too Personal): A Relationship-First Approach to Mobile Marketing
- Content Marketing Like a Pro
- SEO Tips for Developing Effective Messages
- Content Engagement Tips from an E-Mail Marketer