- The re-election of Mr. Marek Panek and Ms. Dafna Cohen, and election of Mr. Rafal Kozlowski, to Formula's Board of Directors, each for a term expiring at Formula's next Annual General Meeting of Shareholders;
- The election of Mr. Eli Zamir and Ms. Iris Yahal as external directors of Formula, each to hold office for a three-year term, subject to, and in accordance with, the provisions of the Israeli Companies Law, 5759-1999, or the Companies Law, and the approval of the terms of their compensation;
- Subject to his election pursuant to Item 1 above, the approval of the compensation to be paid to Mr. Kozlowski as a member of the Board of Directors; and
- The ratification and approval of the re-appointment of Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, registered public accounting firm, a member firm of Ernst & Young Global, as Formula's independent registered public accounting firm for the year ended December 31, 2012 and until its next annual general meeting of shareholders, and the authorization of Formula's audit committee to determine the compensation of such accounting firm.
Formula Systems Announces Annual General Meeting Of Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.