- Use of the SAP HANA® platform, in-memory database technology that provides scale, speed and productivity, enables customers to gain faster insight into business operations and make decisions in real time based on accurate, up-to-date business data. Businesses can be more nimble, seizing opportunity and managing risk faster than ever before.
- Additional financial functionality provides greater usability and compliance of the closing cockpit for faster and easier closings.
- Mass maintenance, invoice flexibility and multi-step approval processes provide stronger support of subsidiary and large enterprise integration and compliance processes.
- Additional project manager capabilities to manage team approvals and subcontract purchases extend project support for professional services teams.
- A deeper sales kit, including landed cost and enhanced pricing flexibility improvements, strengthens the fit for professional services firms, manufacturers and distributors.
- Additional support for integration and collaboration from product design to delivery with increased cost assignment flexibility enable customers to work with both in-house teams and third parties.
- Increased support of SAP® Solutions OnDemand Studio, the offering for writing and publishing cloud application extensions in a secure, controlled cloud framework, further facilitates creation of custom extensions, micro-verticals and Web service integration to meet the needs of industry common practices or customer specific business practices. Extensions can be published to the same cloud environment as SAP Business ByDesign, so that for customers, both the core system and unique extensions can be run together.
- Improved open collaborative support, including enhanced Microsoft Office Integration and support for Windows Mobile 6.5, increases the commitment to enterprise mobility existing in the product as provided with the time and expense reporting, customer relationship management (CRM) and mobile analytics.
Newsbyte: StepStone Steps Up To The Cloud With SAP Business ByDesign® Solution; SAP Continues To Deliver Customer Momentum And New Product Innovations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.