WALLDORF, Germany, Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced that StepStone, a subsidiary of Axel Springer AG, has selected the SAP Business ByDesign® solution as the core enterprise resource planning (ERP) system for both its corporate headquarters as well as subsidiaries in seven countries. StepStone runs one of the most successful online job portal businesses in Europe today, with more than 24.9 million visits and 290,000 jobs listed per month, delivering high-quality recruitment services to clients of all sizes and industries.
"We began our vendor search looking for a pricing and product configuration tool, but we quickly saw that SAP Business ByDesign could meet the needs of our entire back office as an integrated solution for StepStone corporate office and country subsidiaries," said Jan Heiremans, chief operating officer, StepStone. "We will benefit from a complete ERP solution and have a single source of truth for our data on top, enabling us to make better decisions. Fast integration, access from anywhere and easy navigation of the system will help us grow our business. SAP Business ByDesign is the perfect choice for us."
New Release of SAP Business ByDesign Now AvailableStepStone is one of a growing number of companies adopting SAP Business ByDesign as the foundation for profitable growth. Customers can now take advantage of the new release of SAP Business ByDesign, which has more than 500 advancements, including:
- Use of the SAP HANA® platform, in-memory database technology that provides scale, speed and productivity, enables customers to gain faster insight into business operations and make decisions in real time based on accurate, up-to-date business data. Businesses can be more nimble, seizing opportunity and managing risk faster than ever before.
- Additional financial functionality provides greater usability and compliance of the closing cockpit for faster and easier closings.
- Mass maintenance, invoice flexibility and multi-step approval processes provide stronger support of subsidiary and large enterprise integration and compliance processes.
- Additional project manager capabilities to manage team approvals and subcontract purchases extend project support for professional services teams.
- A deeper sales kit, including landed cost and enhanced pricing flexibility improvements, strengthens the fit for professional services firms, manufacturers and distributors.
- Additional support for integration and collaboration from product design to delivery with increased cost assignment flexibility enable customers to work with both in-house teams and third parties.
- Increased support of SAP® Solutions OnDemand Studio, the offering for writing and publishing cloud application extensions in a secure, controlled cloud framework, further facilitates creation of custom extensions, micro-verticals and Web service integration to meet the needs of industry common practices or customer specific business practices. Extensions can be published to the same cloud environment as SAP Business ByDesign, so that for customers, both the core system and unique extensions can be run together.
- Improved open collaborative support, including enhanced Microsoft Office Integration and support for Windows Mobile 6.5, increases the commitment to enterprise mobility existing in the product as provided with the time and expense reporting, customer relationship management (CRM) and mobile analytics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV