BRISTOL, Va., Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: ANR), a leading U.S. coal producer, announced that members of Alpha's management team will participate in several investor conferences including: the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference on Monday, February 25, 2013; the BMO Capital Markets 22 nd Global Metals & Mining Conference on Tuesday, February 26, 2013; the Simmons & Company International 13 th Annual Energy Conference on Thursday, February 28, 2013; Howard Weil's 41 st Annual Energy Conference on Wednesday, March 20, 2013; and Barclays Americas Mining and Materials Forum on Thursday, March 21, 2013. The formal presentation at the BMO conference will be webcast and will be available on the Company's Web site at http://alnr.client.shareholder.com at 11:00 am EST on Tuesday, February 26, 2013.
About Alpha Natural Resources With $7.0 billion in total revenue in 2012, Alpha Natural Resources ranks as America's third-largest coal producer by revenue and third-largest by production. Alpha is the nation's largest supplier of metallurgical coal used in the steel-making process and is a major supplier of thermal coal to electric utilities and manufacturing industries. In 2012, the company had more than 200 customers on five continents. More information about Alpha can be found on the company's Web site at www.alphanr.com.
Investor Contact Todd Allen, CFA Vice President, Investor Relations 276-739-5328 email@example.com
Media Contact Ted Pile Vice President, Corporate Communications 276-623-2920 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Alpha Natural Resources
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV