NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Tech's DeusM and Channel groups today launched a refreshed version of 21 st Century IT, an online community for IT professionals in the SMB marketplace and their channel partners, as they work together to leverage some of the core technologies and business concepts that are driving dramatic changes in their industries.
The community is built around the website 21cIT.com and extends through presence on social media outlets LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. 21 st Century IT features expert bloggers who will share advice with IT pros and their partners, as well as discussion forums on the website and in social media outlets where community members can exchange ideas and peer advice. It is a community that engages insightful voices and opinions to shed light on the important issues and solutions dealing with cloud computing, big-data analytics, information security, and storage.
Daily blogs and busy message boards will be complemented by regular live chats and webcasts about how IT pros in small and midsized companies can optimize cloud computing, analytics, security technologies, and emerging storage options to drive business growth. Bloggers also will explore how channel partners, including resellers and solution and service providers, can support SMBs in addressing their technical challenges.
Experienced technology journalist James Connolly was named editor in chief. "SMBs are dealing with a flood of technology change and demands to implement new information products and services. They can't do it alone, and they need the support and guidance of partners in the channel," Connolly said. "Through 21st Century IT we have an opportunity to bring together those IT pros in SMBs and channel partners, and provide a forum that will help them achieve mutual success."The site is published by UBM Technology's DeusM and Channel groups; NetApp is the exclusive sponsor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV