NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Janna Robinson, host of "Hollywood Hi-Tech" on the DIY Network, is offering tips and tricks for families like yours, helping you save time, stay organized and better understand how to incorporate the concept of "techorating" into your life.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/59923-techorating-tips-to-simplify-your-life-with-janna-robinson
Becoming and staying organized is hard for most people, but you don't have to make big changes to have an impact. For starters, try subscribing to a new way of doing things. Many popular services help us access entertainment anywhere, so shouldn't the same be true for the information and ideas we use every day? The Microsoft Office we all know and use every day is now available as a service — Office 365 Home Premium. Everything from documents, family calendars and shopping lists roam with you whether you are on a supported PC, phone or tablet. Say so long to written lists, multiple calendars and other paper "solutions" that can clutter a counter and leave anyone feeling disorganized.When it comes to techorating, designing with apps can help with planning — even on the go. Some home design apps can help you design floor plans and place furniture, as well as provide you with tools for measuring on the spot. One of the most useful apps features online painting, which allows you to download a paint fan deck or upload photos so you can see the paint color candidates on your walls virtually. But remember, digital color isn't exactly the same as real-world color, so if you see a color you like, grab a quart of it and paint your wall in three locations to see how the color looks in different light.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV