- In 2013, the Company will pay an annual dividend of $0.16 per common share (payable quarterly);
- In subsequent years, the quarterly dividend will be linked to operating cash flow [ 1 ] ("OCF"), whereby the Company intends to pay out 20% of the OCF generated in the preceding quarter divided by the Company's outstanding common shares at the time the dividend is approved;
- The first quarterly dividend ( $0.04 per common share) is expected to be declared on March 25, 2013.
AuRico Gold Announces Inaugural Dividend Policy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts