DALLAS, Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS), a leading provider of loyalty and marketing solutions derived from transaction-rich data, today announced that Ed Heffernan, president and chief executive officer, and Charles Horn, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the following conferences:
- Ed Heffernan will participate in a fireside chat at the Robert W. Baird 2013 Business Solutions Conference at The Pierre Hotel in New York, NY. The presentation will take place on Tuesday, February 26 th at 8:35 a.m. ET and will be broadcast live over the Internet at the following address: http://wsw.com/webcast/baird33/ads/.
- Charles Horn will present at the Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel in Orlando, FL. The presentation will take place on Tuesday, March 5 th at 1:05 p.m. ET and will be broadcast live over the Internet at the following address: http://wsw.com/webcast/rj82/ads/.
The company's presentations can also be accessed through the Company's website at www.AllianceData.com. A replay of the webcasts will be available for 30 days following the presentations.
About Alliance DataAlliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America's largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data and its three businesses employ approximately 11,000 associates at more than 70 locations worldwide. Alliance Data consists of three businesses: Alliance Data Retail Services, a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions; Epsilon®, a leading provider of multichannel, data-driven technologies and marketing services; and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada's premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com, or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData. SOURCE Alliance Data Systems Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV