TEL AVIV, Israel, February 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
RiT Technologies (NASDAQ: RITT) today announced that it will demonstrate its new PatchView™+ hardware, the latest cutting-edge component of RiT's intelligent infrastructure management (IIM) solution, at the London Data Centre World Conference & Expo on February 27 th and 28 th. RiT looks forward to demonstrating PatchView+, the industry's first real managed solution for mixed inter-connect and cross-connect topologies, and its entire IIM solution, at stand #D40 of its partner Brand-Rex. For full information about PatchView+, please see http://www.rittech.com/pr_pv_plus .
"We developed this game-changing solution in direct response to the needs of our top-tier customers, who came to us looking for real managed solutions for their new inter-connect environments," commented Dr. Vadim Leiderman, RiT's President and CEO. "Given the enthusiastic feedback that we received during the concept and pre-launch stage, we believe that PatchView+ is uniquely positioned, and that we will be able to achieve immediate market traction. As one of the world's most advanced early-adopter technology markets and the center of the infrastructure management universe, we are hoping to see broad market acceptance in the UK."
Dr. Leiderman continued, "PatchView+ is the first in a flow of flexible, highly cost-effective new solutions that we will be rolling out over time - solutions that integrate the industry's most advanced software, hardware and cabling components. With our new products and our sales approach, we aim to assure that RiT is the logical choice for every IT and data center manager looking for high-value solutions to optimize the performance of their data center and network infrastructure."For more information on RiT's intelligent products and services, visit: http://www.rittech.com. About RiT Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV