STAMFORD, Conn., Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aircastle Limited (NYSE: AYR) ("Aircastle") announced today the appointment of Agnes Mura to the company's Board of Directors, increasing the Board to eight members.
Ms. Mura has been the President of Agnes Mura, Inc., a global leadership development firm, since 1997. She is fluent in six languages and has global experience across a broad array of industries. Ms. Mura had previously held international executive positions at Bankers Trust Co. and First Interstate Bank Ltd. Earlier in her career she was a Foreign Relations Manager for the Los Angeles Olympic Organizing Committee.
Ron Wainshal, Aircastle's CEO, commented, "Agnes has broad and diverse international business expertise. Given the global footprint of Aircastle's business, we're very pleased to have Agnes join our Board and are looking forward to working with her."
About Aircastle LimitedAircastle Limited is a global company that acquires, leases and sells high-utility commercial jet aircraft to airlines throughout the world. As of December 31, 2012, Aircastle's aircraft portfolio consisted of 159 aircraft on lease with 69 customers located in 36 countries. For more information on Aircastle, please visit www.aircastle.com. Contact:Frank Constantinople – SVP, Investor RelationsTel: +1-203-504-1063 email@example.com The IGB Group Leon BermanTel: +1-212-477-8438 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Aircastle Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV