Earnings Roundup: Heinz; Nordstrom; H-P
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) â¿¿ Marriott Vacations Worldwide lost money in its fourth quarter, partly weighed down by lawsuit settlements and some charges.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho (AP) â¿¿ Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. said Thursday that fourth-quarter net income more than tripled, as it reduced debt and precious metals prices rose.
Tim Hortons Inc. reported Thursday that its net income for the fourth quarter fell 2.5 percent due to higher interest and restructuring expenses. The Canada-based restaurant chain also said that tough economy continues to weigh on consumers and it issued a disappointing forecast for the full year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV