Amkor Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMKR) today announced that it will participate in the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Thursday, February 28, 2013. Amkor’s presentation will occur at 1:15 pm Eastern Time (10:15 am Pacific Time) at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
An audio-only webcast of the presentation will be made available, both live and by replay, on the Investor Relations section of Amkor’s website.
Amkor is a leading provider of semiconductor packaging and test services to semiconductor companies and electronics OEMs. More information about Amkor is available from the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and on Amkor's website: www.amkor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV