- Self-rooming. Following a quick check-in process, patients proceed directly to an exam room, greeted within minutes by a member of the care team. This minimizes exposure to other patients who may be ill. Even follow-up care and services are scheduled in the patient’s exam room, making the experience more convenient and more personalized.
- Care and services designed by patients, for patients. Patient volunteers worked in partnership with Franciscan clinicians, physicians, operational staff and architects during the design process to help bring the patient perspective to life. From streamlined, consistent layout on all five floors to make wayfinding easier and design touches such as subdued lighting, gliding doors and relaxing spaces to on-site laboratory, pharmacy, café and free wi-fi, everything in the medical building was designed for patient comfort and convenience.
- Destination care centers. Designed to meet all the needs of the patient in one location, the new medical building includes primary care, women’s care, orthopedics, neurosciences and ENT, and eye care as well as a retail pharmacy, walk-in (no appointment needed) laboratory and a café.
- Patient-only hallways minimize exposure to the hustle and bustle of operations and reinforce a soothing, calming environment for patients.
- Free parking and just a skybridge away from advanced care. A new parking garage with 818 spaces offers patients free parking with validation. Patients who need additional services or specialty care can easily access St. Joseph Medical Center via a skybridge.
The New Franciscan Medical Building At St. Joseph (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.