SPOKANE, Wash., Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Potlatch Corporation (Nasdaq:PCH) announced today that Michael J. Covey, chairman, president and chief executive officer and Eric Cremers, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will be providing a company overview to investors at the Raymond James Institutional Investor Conference in Orlando, March 6, 2013 at 10:25 AM Eastern Time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available via the Investor Resources page of Potlatch's website at www.potlatchcorp.com . An archived version of the Company's presentation will also be available on this site following the webcast.
ABOUT POTLATCHPotlatch is a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with approximately 1.42 million acres of timberland in Arkansas, Idaho and Minnesota. Potlatch, a verified forest practices leader, is committed to providing superior returns to stockholders through long-term stewardship of its forest resources. The company also conducts a land sales and development business and operates wood products manufacturing facilities through its taxable REIT subsidiary. More information about Potlatch can be found on the company's website at www.potlatchcorp.com . The Potlatch Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11346
CONTACT: (Investors) Eric Cremers 509-835-1521 (Media) Mark Benson 509-835-1513
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV