- Adjusted earnings before interest, income taxes, depreciation and amortization (“adjusted EBITDA”), a non-GAAP measure, of $31.8 million (1), or $0.66 per common unit, for the fourth quarter 2012, which represents a $9.0 million or 40% increase from the third quarter 2012, and $84.5 million for the full year 2012;
- Distributable cash flow, a non-GAAP measure, of $27.5 million (1), or $0.56 per common unit, for the fourth quarter 2012, which represents a $9.1 million or 49% increase, and $64.1 million for the full year 2012;
- ARP declared a cash distribution of $0.48 per limited partner unit for the fourth quarter 2012, at a coverage ratio of approximately 1.2x; and,
- On a GAAP basis, net loss was $18.9 million for the fourth quarter 2012 compared to $4.7 million for the prior year comparable period. The loss for each period was caused principally by non-cash expenses, including $9.5 million of asset impairment write downs on certain non-core legacy oil and gas properties and non-cash compensation expense. Please see the reconciliation of GAAP net loss to adjusted EBITDA in the financial tables of this release for further information.
Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. Reports Operating And Financial Results For The Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.