Atlas Energy, L.P. (NYSE: ATLS) (“Atlas Energy” or “ATLS”) today reported operating and financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012.
- ATLS declared a cash distribution of $0.30 per limited partner unit for the fourth quarter 2012, which represents a $0.03 per unit, or 11%, increase over the third quarter 2012, and a 25% increase over the prior year quarter. The fourth quarter 2012 ATLS distribution was paid on February 19, 2013 to holders of record as of February 6, 2013.
- Atlas Energy’s E&P subsidiary, Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ARP), reached record average net production of 110.1 million cubic feet of natural gas equivalents per day (Mmcfed) for the fourth quarter 2012, a 14% increase from the prior quarter. In December 2012, ARP completed its most recent acquisition of oil & natural gas liquids (NGL) rich reserves in the Marble Falls region of the Fort Worth Basin from DTE Energy (“DTE”) for approximately $255 million. ARP completed approximately $650 million in acquisitions in the Fort Worth Basin in 2012.
- Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APL), Atlas Energy’s midstream subsidiary, announced record processing volumes at each of its systems, reaching a total of 1,001.9 Mmcfd and NGL production of 80,120 barrels per day (bpd) for the fourth quarter 2012. APL also recently completed its acquisition of Cardinal Midstream in December 2012, in which APL acquired valuable gathering and processing facilities.
Edward E. Cohen, Chief Executive Officer of Atlas Energy, stated, “Our results in 2012 at ATLS should only be exceeded by our accomplishments this year and beyond. All of our success is attributable to the tremendous efforts of both ARP and APL, both of which had strong performances through the end of the year. We expect continued value creation for all of our stakeholders.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV