- ATLS declared a cash distribution of $0.30 per limited partner unit for the fourth quarter 2012, which represents a $0.03 per unit, or 11%, increase over the third quarter 2012, and a 25% increase over the prior year quarter. The fourth quarter 2012 ATLS distribution was paid on February 19, 2013 to holders of record as of February 6, 2013.
- Atlas Energy’s E&P subsidiary, Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ARP), reached record average net production of 110.1 million cubic feet of natural gas equivalents per day (Mmcfed) for the fourth quarter 2012, a 14% increase from the prior quarter. In December 2012, ARP completed its most recent acquisition of oil & natural gas liquids (NGL) rich reserves in the Marble Falls region of the Fort Worth Basin from DTE Energy (“DTE”) for approximately $255 million. ARP completed approximately $650 million in acquisitions in the Fort Worth Basin in 2012.
- Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APL), Atlas Energy’s midstream subsidiary, announced record processing volumes at each of its systems, reaching a total of 1,001.9 Mmcfd and NGL production of 80,120 barrels per day (bpd) for the fourth quarter 2012. APL also recently completed its acquisition of Cardinal Midstream in December 2012, in which APL acquired valuable gathering and processing facilities.
Atlas Energy, L.P. Reports Operating And Financial Results For The Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts