Gold Holds Steady, Other Metals Lower
Brent crude, used to price crude that many U.S. refineries use to make gasoline, fell $2.07 to $113.53 per barrel.
Natural gas fell 3 cents to $3.25 per thousand cubic feet. Heating oil fell 6 cents to $3.10 per gallon. Wholesale gasoline for April dropped by 2 cents to $3.24 per gallon.
In agriculture contracts, wheat fell more than 2 percent, down 17.25 cents to $7.2125 per bushel. Corn fell more than 1 percent, down 9.75 cents to $6.9075 per bushel. Soybeans were slightly higher, up 5 cents to $14.8775.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV