Earnings Roundup: TreeHouse, HSN
Among the earnings stories for Thursday, Feb. 21, from The Associated Press:
â¿¿ TreeHouse Foods Inc. reported fourth-quarter net income that beat market expectations as the food manufacturer's sales improved. The company also said the challenges of rising food costs and grocery-industry issues that weighed on it in 2012 appear to moderating.
â¿¿ Home shopping network operator HSN Inc. said its fourth-quarter profit jumped on an increase in revenue as consumers bought more of its goods.
â¿¿ Marriott Vacations Worldwide lost money in its fourth quarter, partly weighed down by lawsuit settlements and some charges.â¿¿ Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. said fourth-quarter net income more than tripled, as it reduced debt and precious metals prices rose.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV