- Pro Forma RevPAR – 5.5% increase for comparable 10-hotel portfolio over the same period in 2011. Excluding the impact of certain non-recurring events that occurred during the quarter, pro forma RevPAR increase would have been between 7.75% - 8.00%.
- Pro Forma Adjusted Hotel EBITDA Margin – 150 basis point increase for comparable 10-hotel portfolio over the same period in 2011.
- Acquisitions – Acquired the 222-room The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection in Minneapolis, Minnesota for $46.0 million.
- Equity offerings – Subsequent to year end, successfully completed a $173.0 million common share offering.
- Financings – Amended its revolving credit facility, increasing facility size, reducing cost of borrowings, and extending the initial term. Subsequent to year end, closed on a $32.0 million mortgage loan.
- Dividends – Increased first quarter 2013 dividend by 9% to $0.24 per common share (4.3% annualized yield based on the closing price of the Trust’s common shares on February 20, 2013).
Chesapeake Lodging Trust Reports Fourth Quarter Results And Increases Quarterly Dividend By 9%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts