“I am proud to have been a part of Regions’ remarkable recovery from the financial crisis over the last three years,” said Deavenport. “Grayson has done an outstanding job in leading the company and he is absolutely the right person to continue setting the tone for the organization as it continues to grow and prosper.”
The Board also elected Charles McCrary, chief executive officer of Alabama Power Co., as chairman of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee effective May 16, 2013. In that capacity he will also serve as the Board’s Lead Independent Director.
About Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation, with $121 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV