American Safety Insurance Holdings, Ltd. To Present At NYSSA 2013 Insurance Conference
American Safety Insurance Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE: ASI) announced today that Stephen R. Crim, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Mark W. Haushill, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the New York Society of Security Analysts 17 th Annual Insurance Conference at the NYSSA headquarters in New York City on Tuesday, March 19th, 2013, at 12:25 p.m. EDT.
A real-time audio webcast of the presentation will be available at www.amsafety.com. A replay of the broadcast will be available via the website for 30 days.
For 25 years, American Safety Insurance Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE:ASI), a
Bermuda holding company, has
offered innovative solutions outside
the U.S. in the reinsurance and alternative risk markets through its
subsidiaries, American Safety Reinsurance, Ltd. and American Safety
Assurance, Ltd., and in the U.S. for specialty risks and alternative
risk markets through its program administrator, American Safety
Insurance Services, Inc., and insurance company subsidiaries and
affiliates, American Safety Casualty Insurance Company, American Safety
Indemnity Company, American Safety Risk Retention Group, Inc., American
Safety Assurance (Vermont), Inc.
As a group, ASI’s insurance
subsidiaries and affiliates are rated “A” (Excellent) IX by A.M. Best.
For additional information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV