TranS1 Inc. Announces Participation In Two Healthcare Conferences
WILMINGTON, N.C., Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TranS1 Inc. (Nasdaq:TSON) announced today that it will participate in two healthcare conferences in February and March, 2013.
Ken Reali, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Joe Slattery, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to attend the Lazard Snowbird Medical Technology Conference on Thursday, February 28, 2013, in Snowbird, UT and present at the 2013 Cowen & Company Healthcare Conference in Boston, MA on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 10:00 am ET.
Institutional investors that wish to request a meeting with TranS1 should contact Lazard Capital Markets or Cowen & Company.About TranS1 Inc. TranS1 is a medical device company focused on designing, developing and marketing products to treat degenerative conditions of the spine affecting the lumbar region. TranS1 currently markets the AxiaLIF® family of products for single and two level lumbar fusion, the VEO TM direct lateral access and interbody fusion system and the Vectre TM posterior fixation system for lumbar fixation supplemental to AxiaLIF fusion. TranS1 was founded in May 2000 and is headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina. For more information, visit www.trans1.com.
CONTACT: Investors: TranS1 Inc. Joseph P. Slattery, 910-332-1700 Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer Westwicke Partners Mark Klausner, 443-213-0501 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV