(2) Cash and investments include cash and cash equivalents, short- and long-term investments and short- and long-term restricted cash and investments. Short- and long-term restricted cash and investments consist of $40.2 million and $4.2 million as of December 31, 2012 and December 31, 2011, respectively.
Exelixis Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts