Recent Business Highlights
- On November 16, 2012, Novatel Wireless announced the commercial availability of the MiFi® Liberate being sold through AT&T, the first Intelligent Mobile Hotspot device with a touchscreen display, and the first launch of the Company’s MiFi® 2 next generation product. The MiFi Liberate™ includes a new user interface based on 2.8" multi-touch interactive color display, connectivity for up to 10 devices, 11 hours of continuous use, and other capabilities beyond pure connectivity such as a DLNA-certified media center.
- On January 29, 2013, Novatel Wireless announced the new MiFi 5510L Intelligent Mobile Hotspot to be launched on the Verizon Wireless network as the Verizon Jetpack™ 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi® 5510L. The device exterior is based on Verizon Wireless' new iconic design with a red translucent lens. The MiFi 5510L is a personal mobile hotspot providing Internet connectivity on the go and capable of sharing high-speed 4G LTE broadband Internet connectivity with up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously. The MiFi 5510L features capacitive touch navigation keys for quick and easy access to essential device details and supports the latest security requirements that some of the strictest corporate VPNs require, including VPN Pass-through and SPI Firewall.
- Recently, Novatel Wireless announced the commercialization of its MT 3050 asset management solution on the Verizon Wireless network. The MT 3050 is a mobile tracking OBD-II device which reduces up-front costs for insurance telematics and fleet management applications with easy, plug-and-play installation and industry-leading small form factor. The new MT 3050 also features integrated disconnect alert supported by an in-device backup battery. The MT 3050 is an ideal solution for insurance telematics and fleet management providers who are looking for information on the vehicle, vehicle location or driver behavior resulting in productivity improvements and cost reductions for customers.
First Quarter 2013 Business Outlook
The following statements are forward-looking and actual results may differ materially. Please see the section titled, “Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements” at the end of this press release. A more detailed description of risks related to our business is included in the reports filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV