AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:CHUY) today announced that Steve Hislop, President and Chief Executive Officer and Jon Howie, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel in Florida.
The Company will present on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, at 8:40 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be webcast live and archived on Chuy's website. To access the webcast and a copy of the presentation to be used during the conference, please visit www.chuys.com under the tab "Investor Relations." The presentation will be available after the market closes on February 26, 2013.
About Chuy'sFounded in Austin, Texas in 1982, Chuy's owns and operates 40 full-service restaurants across eight states serving a distinct menu of authentic, made from scratch Tex Mex inspired dishes. Chuy's highly flavorful and freshly prepared fare is served in a fun, eclectic and irreverent atmosphere, while each location offers a unique, "unchained" look and feel, as expressed by the concept's motto "If you've seen one Chuy's, you've seen one Chuy's!".
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Fitzhugh Taylor 203-682-8261 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV