MANCHESTER, Conn., Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lydall, Inc. (NYSE:LDL) announced today that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 before the market opens. A conference call, hosted by Dale G. Barnhart, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Robert K. Julian, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be held at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, February 26, 2013.
Those interested may listen or participate in the conference call by calling (877) 303-3204. In addition, the audio of the call will be webcast live and will be available for replay at www.lydall.com in the Investor Relations section.
A recording of the call will be available from 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on February 26, 2013 through midnight, Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406, pass code 14364921.Lydall, Inc. is a New York Stock Exchange listed company, headquartered in Manchester, Connecticut. The Company, with operations in the U.S., France, the Netherlands and Germany and offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, manufactures specialty engineered products for the thermal/acoustical and filtration/separation markets. For more information, visit http://www.lydall.com . Lydall® is a registered trademark of Lydall, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All product names are trademarks of Lydall, Inc. or Charter Medical, Ltd.
CONTACT: For further information contact: David D. Glenn Director Business Development and Investor Relations Telephone 860.646.1233 Facsimile 860.646.8847 www.lydall.com email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV