AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMAG) today announced that William Heiden, AMAG’s chief executive officer, will participate in the RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 9:30 am ET in New York and the Cowen and Company 33 rd Annual Healthcare Conference on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 2:50 pm ET in Boston. The presentations will include a company overview and business update, followed by a question and answer session with investors.
A live webcast of the presentations will be accessible through the Investors section of the company’s website at www.amagpharma.com. Following the conferences, the webcasts will be archived on the AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. website until April 4, 2013.
AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company that manufactures and markets Feraheme® (ferumoxytol) Injection for Intravenous (IV) use in the United States. Along with driving organic growth of its lead product, AMAG intends to expand its portfolio with additional commercial-stage specialty pharmaceuticals. The company is seeking complementary products that leverage the company’s commercial footprint and focus on hematology and oncology centers and hospital infusion centers. For additional company information, please visit www.amagpharma.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV