- NPS reported a net loss of $12.2 million or $0.14 per diluted share for the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to a net loss of $8.6 million or $0.10 per diluted share for the fourth quarter of 2011. For the full year, NPS reported a net loss of $18.7 million in 2012 versus a net loss of $36.3 million in 2011.
- The company’s full-year financial results were positively impacted by $25 million in revenue related to the sale to Amgen of its rights to receive royalties from Amgen for any sales of Sensipar ®/Mimpara ® earned after December 31, 2018.
- Cash and investments totaled $100.7 million at December 31, 2012, compared with $162.2 million at December 31, 2011. The company’s cash and investments balance exceeded its guidance to end the year with at least $92 million of cash and investments.
NPS Pharmaceuticals Reports 2012 Financial Results And 2013 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.