Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil and building construction company, today announced that it has been listed by the New York City Department of Transportation as the low bidder for the $102.7 million replacement of the City Island Road Bridge over Eastchester Bay. The project includes the construction and removal of a temporary bridge and approach roadways, demolition of the existing bridge structures, construction of a single steel tower cable-stayed bridge with private utilities, reconstruction of approach roadways, and the rehabilitation of City Island Esplanade and Pelham Bay Park with landscape improvements. The new bridge will be the first cable-stayed bridge built in the State of New York. Work is expected to begin in April 2013 with substantial completion expected by July 2016.
About Tutor Perini Corporation
Tutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. We have provided construction services since 1894 and have established a strong reputation within our markets by executing large complex projects on time and within budget while adhering to strict quality control measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV