- Introduced New Aruba 7200 Series Mobility Controllers with Aruba AppRF Technology. The new Aruba 7200 Series with new Aruba AppRF technology is the only wireless LAN platform with the integrated application intelligence and controls to optimize application delivery.
- Rex Healthcare Deployed Aruba Networks Wireless Infrastructure to Enable Key Medical Applications, Address BYOD. After evaluating a number of wireless network vendors, Rex Healthcare found that Aruba offered the most cost-effective, easy-to-manage solution for their needs. Rex Healthcare deployed a wireless network based on the Aruba Mobile Virtual Enterprise (MOVE) architecture to deliver secure and reliable access to the organization’s Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and wireless patient monitoring devices. The network also supports Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) by enabling employees to connect to the network on their personal smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
- HarborLink Selected Aruba for Managed Wi-Fi Service Upgrade at Fast-Growing Restaurant Chain. HarborLink chose Aruba Instant, Aruba’s controller-less Wi-Fi solution, for the restaurant deployment because of its built-in reliability, zero-touch provisioning and ease of management. When complete, HarborLink will have installed Aruba’s Instant access points (IAPs) in more than 800 of the restaurant chain’s locations across the United States and Canada enabling free Wi-Fi access for restaurant patrons.
- Quinnipiac University Upgraded its Network with Aruba MOVE Architecture and Replaced 250 Cisco Access Switches with the Aruba S3500 Mobility Access Switch. Quinnipiac University selected the Aruba MOVE architecture to deliver robust, reliable and secure network access to all students, staff and faculty across its three campuses and the new infrastructure is designed to provide the IT department with comprehensive visibility and control of both wired and wireless network resources.
Aruba Networks Reports Record Fiscal Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts