Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq Global Market: NECB), today announced that its annual meeting of stockholders will be held at the Crown Plaza Hotel, 66 Hale Avenue, White Plains, New York on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for Northeast Community Bank. Northeast Community Bank is a New York State chartered savings bank that operates four full-service branches in New York and four full-service branches in Massachusetts and loan production offices in White Plains, New York and Danvers, Massachusetts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV