REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today introduced a prepackaged, self-help solution to rapidly integrate NetSuite and Workday, using Informatica's Cloud Integration Templates. Further expanding the strategic partnership between NetSuite (NYSE: N), the industry's leading vendor of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites and Informatica, the Informatica Cloud NetSuite-Workday Integration Templatesynchronizes data between Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and NetSuite ERP and is available on the Informatica Marketplace and NetSuite's SuiteApp.com.
The Informatica Cloud NetSuite-Workday Integration Template makes it easy for businesses to use Workday Human Capital Management as the system of record for employees while using NetSuite as the system of transaction for all ERP operations. By facilitating synchronization of employee-related information in Workday's HCM module with NetSuite ERP, the new pre-packaged Cloud Integration Template empowers customers to use accurate and up-to-date Workday data in their NetSuite environment, with minimal support from IT or outside consulting services. As a result of this synchronization, customers can:
- Provision new hires into NetSuite and deactivate departing employees, securely and in real time.
- Accurately analyze the financial impact of stock grants, payroll transactions and benefits using NetSuite's advanced ERP functionality.
- Accelerate financial close processes by rapidly rolling up employee costs across subsidiaries.
- More effectively enforce cost controls across the organization.
Fast, Easy Cloud IntegrationAs with all Informatica Cloud Integration Templates, the new NetSuite-Workday Integration Template provides prepackaged, codeless, data integration capabilities supporting ease-of-use and rapid time-to-value. Users can quickly integrate native NetSuite and Workday objects in a simple point and click interface. In addition to the new prepackaged integration, developers can use the Informatica Cloud Integration Template Designer to create custom integration processes to meet unique NetSuite and Workday integration requirements. Informatica Cloud Connectors Part of Informatica's integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) offerings, Informatica Cloud Connectors enable customers to leverage the full strength, versatility and simplicity of the Informatica Cloud Platform. More than 50 prebuilt Cloud Connectors are available to leading on-premise and cloud-based applications, databases, technologies and social networking sites, with over eight connectors added in the past six months. Developers can also develop custom application connectors with the Informatica Cloud Connector Toolkit. Available on the Informatica Cloud Connector Marketplace Mall, Informatica Cloud Connectors are built by Informatica, in collaboration with partners such as NetSuite or by third parties. Tweet this : News: @InformaticaCorp #Cloud Powers Rapid @Workday @NetSuite #Integration http://bit.ly/WbNFVr Supporting quotes:
- "The Informatica Cloud NetSuite-Workday Integration Template opens the door for Workday customers to integrate their HCM solution with the world's leading cloud ERP solution," said Guido Haarmans, VP, Business Development for Technology Partnerships at NetSuite. "We are pleased to be partnering with Informatica to make this capability available to help companies more effectively run their business."
- "Silos of information can dilute much of the promise of cloud computing," said Juan Carlos Soto, senior vice president and general manager, Cloud Integration, Informatica. "Informatica provides a platform for quickly creating connectors and easy-to-use integration processes across applications, both cloud and on-premise, to eliminate information silos. The NetSuite-Workday prepackaged integration is an example of how Informatica Cloud's technology empowers enterprises of all sizes to unlock the potential of their data in the cloud."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV