The Board of Directors for ITT Exelis (NYSE: XLS) has declared a cash dividend of $0.1033 per share for the first quarter of 2013. The dividend will be payable on April 1, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 15, 2013.
The Board of Directors also set the date for the company’s 2013 annual shareholders’ meeting, which will take place at 10:30 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, May 8, 2013. All shareholders of record as of March 15, 2013 are invited to attend and details of the annual meeting will be included in the proxy statement, which will be available to shareholders in late March.
About ITT Exelis
Exelis is a diversified, top-tier global aerospace, defense and
information solutions company with strong positions in enduring and
emerging global markets. Exelis is a leader in networked communications,
sensing and surveillance, electronic warfare, navigation, air traffic
solutions and information systems with growing positions in cyber
security, composite aerostructures, logistics and technical services.
The company has a 50-year legacy of innovation and technology expertise,
partnering with customers worldwide to deliver affordable,
mission-critical products and services for managing global threats,
conflicts and complexities. Headquartered in McLean, Va., the company
employs about 20,500 people and generated 2011 sales of $5.8 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV