GULFPORT, Miss., Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hancock Holding Company's (Nasdaq:HBHC) President & CEO Carl J. Chaney, CFO Michael M. Achary and Chief Credit Officer Samuel B. Kendricks, will address analysts and investors attending the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Bank Conference in Boston, on Thursday, February 28, 2013 beginning at 9:15 a.m. Eastern Time.
Interested parties may access a live listen-only webcast of the presentation through the Investor Relations section of Hancock's website at www.hancockbank.com . A replay of the presentation will be available for 90 days following the conference.
About Hancock Holding CompanyHancock Holding Company, the parent company of Hancock Bank and Whitney Bank, operates nearly 250 branches and more than 300 ATMs across Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, and Texas. The Hancock Holding Company family of financial services companies also includes Hancock Investment Services, Inc.; Hancock Insurance Agency and Whitney Insurance Agency, Inc.; corporate trust offices in Gulfport and Jackson, Miss., New Orleans and Baton Rouge, La., and Orlando, Fla.; and Harrison Finance Company. Additional information is available at www.hancockbank.com and www.whitneybank.com . The Hancock Holding Company logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=2758
CONTACT: For More Information Trisha Voltz Carlson, SVP Investor Relations Manager 504-299-5208 or email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV