Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts on behalf of investors who purchased CommonWealth REIT (“CommonWealth” or the “Company”) (NYSE: CWH) stock between January 10, 2012 and August 8, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/commonwealth-reit-cwh/.
The complaint alleges that, during the Class Period, defendants issued materially false and misleading statements regarding the Company’s financial performance and future prospects. Specifically, defendants misrepresented and/or failed to disclose the following adverse facts: (a) that the Company was experiencing softness in the leasing market as the number of leased office spaces was below internal expectations; (b) that existing tenants were demanding and receiving significant concessions, thus further eroding the Company’s rental income; and (c) as a result of the foregoing, defendants lacked a reasonable basis for their positive statements about the Company’s leverage ratio, occupancy rate and dividend payout.
If you suffered a loss in CommonWealth you have until February 25, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/commonwealth-reit-cwh/ .Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV