Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Feb. 21
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
Wonder how long this 1500 cha-cha will go on. May be multiple days.— Alan Farley (@msttrader) February 21, 2013
VIX to world: "the reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."— Michael A. Gayed,CFA (@pensionpartners) February 21, 2013
"Scientology for Rednecks: What the GOP has Become" <--- dude. huffingtonpost.com/michael-s-lofg...— Downtown Josh Brown (@ReformedBroker) February 21, 2013
This is the time of year, when every business fights to try to get a piece of your tax refund.— Justin Paterno (@zerobeta) February 21, 2013
This spicy black stallion roll is delicious. Guy says it's some kind of new tuna.— Kevin Depew (@kevindepew) February 21, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV