Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: WTS) today announced that David J. Coghlan, its President and Chief Executive Officer, and Dean P. Freeman, its Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at Gabelli’s 23 rd Annual Pump, Valve & Energy Infrastructure Conference at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City on Thursday, February 28th, 2013, at 9:45 a.m. Eastern. The presentation will be broadcast via a webcast. The address of the webcast is http://wsw.com/webcast/gabelli49/wts with replays available for 90 days after the event.
Watts Water Technologies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a world leader in the manufacture of innovative products to control the efficiency, safety, and quality of water within residential, commercial, and institutional applications. Its expertise in a wide variety of water technologies enables it to be a comprehensive supplier to the water industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV