PINE BLUFF, Ark., Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Simmons First National Corporation's (Nasdaq:SFNC) Board of Directors declared a regular $0.21 per share quarterly cash dividend payable April 1, 2013, to shareholders of record March 15, 2013. This dividend represents a $0.01 per share, or 5.0% increase over the dividend paid during the previous quarter.
Simmons First National Corporation is an eight bank financial holding company with community banks in Pine Bluff, Lake Village, Jonesboro, Rogers, Searcy, Russellville, El Dorado and Hot Springs, Arkansas. The Company's eight banks conduct financial operations from 96 offices, of which 92 are financial centers, in 55 communities in Arkansas, Missouri and Kansas.
The Simmons First National Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4819
CONTACT: DAVID W. GARNER Senior Vice President and Investor Relations Officer Simmons First National Corporation (870) 541-1000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV