- Check Account Details Transaction – Gold: US Bank
- Last Mile – Gold: Charles Schwab Bank
- Mobile Leader: KeyBank
- Generate Order Transaction – Gold: Fidelity
- Last Mile – Gold: Charles Schwab
Insurance (Auto & Property)
- Last Mile – Gold: The Hartford
- Mobile Leader: Liberty Mutual
- News Article Search Transaction - Gold: Associated Press
- Last Mile – Gold: CNN iReport
- Mobile Leader: CNN
- Product Order Transaction – Gold: Overstock.com
- Last Mile – Gold: Dell
- Mobile Leader: Amazon
- Airlines: Flight Search Transaction – Gold: JetBlue
- Airlines: Last Mile – Gold: AirTran Airways
- Airlines: Mobile Leader: LAN Airlines
- Hotels: Hotel Room Search Transaction – Gold: Best Western
- Hotels: Last Mile – Gold: Best Western
- Hotels: Mobile Leader: Fairmont
- Online Agents: Last Mile – Gold: Resort Vacations to Go
- Online Agents: Mobile Leader: Kayak
"Users have woven online into their everyday lives, but smartphones, tablets, and multiple browsers, coupled with native mobile applications, cloud computing and virtualization, are amongst the disruptive technologies making it increasingly difficult to manage application performance for companies focused on ensuring an exceptional customer experience," said John Van Siclen, General Manager of Compuware's APM business unit. "The Best of the Web award winners have made performance a key business initiative and have set the standard in their industries for delivering highly available, high-performing Web experiences that enhance customer satisfaction."
The 2012 results and detailed measurements of each winner's performance have been published in the "
Best of the Web 2013: Compuware Application Performance Awards"
comprehensive report. Download the report
Compuware APM ®
is the industry's leading new generation APM solution for optimizing the performance of web, non-web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications. Driven by
, Compuware APM provides the market's only unified APM coverage across the entire application delivery chain--from the edge of the internet through the cloud to the datacenter. Compuware APM helps
deliver proactive problem resolution for greater customer satisfaction, accelerate time-to-market for new application functionality and reduce application management costs through smarter analytics and advanced APM automation.
With more than 4,000 APM customers worldwide, Compuware is recognized as a leader in the
"Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring"
report. To read more about Compuware's leadership in the APM market,
Follow Compuware on:
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, makes technology make a difference by providing software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at:
The Compuware logo is available at
CONTACT: Press Contacts
For Sales and Marketing Information
One Campus Martius
Detroit, MI 48226
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts