Another under-$10 name that's starting to move within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade is Biostar Pharmaceuticals (BSPM), which develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for a variety of diseases and conditions in the People's Republic of China. This stock is off to a decent start in 2013, with shares up 12.9% so far.
If you take a look at the chart for Biostar Pharmaceuticals, you'll notice that this stock is just starting to spike higher off its 50-day moving average of $1.06 a share with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of BSPM within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV