Another under-$10 stock that looks ready to trigger a near-term breakout trade is Depomed (DEPO), which is a specialty pharmaceutical company initially focused on neurology, pain and other diseases of the central nervous system. This stock has been soaring higher during the last six months, with shares up 34.9%.
This biotech player has a major catalyst on the horizon. On March 4, the FDA will hold an advisory committee meeting for their drug Serada to evaluate whether it is a safe and efficacious treatment for menopausal hot flashes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV