Source Capital, Inc. (NYSE:SOR), today filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission its Certified Shareholder Report (Form N-CSR) for the year ended December 31, 2012, which contains the Company’s 2012 Annual Report. The Form N-CSR is available at the SEC’s website, www.sec.gov. In addition, the Company’s Annual Report has been posted on the Company’s website, www.fpafunds.com, and will be furnished upon request, without charge, by contacting the Company at (800) 982-4372. The Annual Report is expected to be mailed to shareholders no later than February 28, 2013. The Company also reported the following Total Net Assets and Net Asset Value per Common Share at year end December 31, 2012:
|Total Net Assets (1)||$||511,150,166||$||524,173,666|
Net Asset Value
per Common Share (1)
(1) After payment of $3.47 per share on the Common Stock during the 12-month period ended December 31, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV