Source Capital, Inc. (NYSE:SOR), today filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission its Certified Shareholder Report (Form N-CSR) for the year ended December 31, 2012, which contains the Company’s 2012 Annual Report. The Form N-CSR is available at the SEC’s website, www.sec.gov. In addition, the Company’s Annual Report has been posted on the Company’s website, www.fpafunds.com, and will be furnished upon request, without charge, by contacting the Company at (800) 982-4372. The Annual Report is expected to be mailed to shareholders no later than February 28, 2013. The Company also reported the following Total Net Assets and Net Asset Value per Common Share at year end December 31, 2012:
|Total Net Assets (1)||$||511,150,166||$||524,173,666|
Net Asset Value
per Common Share (1)
(1) After payment of $3.47 per share on the Common Stock during the 12-month period ended December 31, 2012.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts