Community Bank of Bergen County, NJ (OTCBB: CMTB) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.02 per share. The dividend will be issued to stockholders of record as of March 4, 2013 and will be paid on April 1, 2013.
About Community Bank of Bergen County, NJ
Established in 1928, Community Bank of Bergen County, NJ (CBBC) serves the northern New Jersey community with four locations in Rochelle Park, Maywood, Fair Lawn and Garfield. Dedicated to superior service, the bank offers a range of customized personal and business banking products as well as the convenience of online banking services. Through its partnership with the StarSF/Allpoint network CBBC also offers its customers access to more than 36,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
With lending decisions made locally, and a responsive management team, Community Bank of Bergen County is committed to providing an exceptional banking experience.For more information visit the Bank’s web site at www.cbbcnj.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV