Peoples Bancorp Declares Cash Dividend
AUBURN, Ind., Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Peoples Bancorp (OTCQB:PBNI), the Holding Company for Peoples Federal Savings Bank of DeKalb County, declared a Fiscal 2013 second quarter dividend of $0.20 per share, according to G. Richard Gatton, Chairman. The dividend will be paid on April 11, 2013 to Stockholders of Record as of April 1, 2013.
As of February 19, 2013, Peoples had 2,382,483 shares outstanding. The closing price of Peoples Bancorp stock, as of February 20, 2013, was $20.00 per share as listed on OTCQB under the symbol of PBNI.
Peoples Bancorp, through its subsidiary, Peoples Federal Savings Bank of DeKalb County, operates eleven full-service offices in Indiana, located in Auburn, Avilla, Garrett, Howe, Kendallville, LaGrange, Middlebury, Topeka, Waterloo, and two offices in Columbia City. Peoples Federal operates four full-service offices in Michigan, with two offices located in Three Rivers and offices at Schoolcraft and Union.
CONTACT: Maurice F. Winkler, III President and CEO 260-925-2500
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV