Applebee’s sense of humor in advertising and its system-wide brand revitalization – including an ongoing look-and-feel update of more than 1,900 restaurants throughout the United States – are noted by Fast Company as keys to the brand’s success.
“As America’s great American neighborhood grill and bar for more than 30 years and a fixture in communities across the country, Applebee’s is committed to building on our strengths and recognizing that we can always get better,” said Applebee’s President Mike Archer. “We and our franchisees view tomorrow as another opportunity to do whatever it takes to make sure that we see our guests every day. We are honored that Fast Company has recognized us as an innovative brand.”
According to Fast Company, the Most Innovative Companies initiative is the publication’s most significant, high-profile editorial effort of the year. Fast Company’s editorial team spends months gathering and sifting data to identify enterprises that exemplify the best in business from across the economy and around the globe. This year’s honorees include other major brands like Nike and Amazon.Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies issue is on newsstands now, and the 2013 list of Most Innovative Companies is available at www.fastcompany.com/MIC and on Fast Company’s mobile app. About Applebee’s Services, Inc. Applebee’s ( www.applebees.com) is the world’s largest casual dining chain, with approximately 2,000 locations in 49 states, 15 countries and one U.S. territory. Based in Kansas City, Mo., Applebee’s takes pride in providing a welcoming, neighborhood environment where everyone can enjoy the dining experience. Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar® is a DineEquity, Inc. (NYSE: DIN) brand, and is franchised and operated by Applebee’s Services, Inc. and its affiliates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV