NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Voltari, a division of Motricity (Nasdaq:MOTR) and the leader in predictive analytical solutions for targeting mobile consumers, today announced the appointment of Lauren Halpern as Regional Vice President of North American Sales, overseeing the eastern U.S. region.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17272
Halpern is a veteran media executive with more than 20 years of experience in television and digital advertising sales for companies including FOX Sports Media Group, Discovery Communications and The WB Network, where she was part of the original launch team."Lauren's proven success working with high-profile brands – both at media networks and agencies – is a valuable, rare combination that gives our customers a major advantage in navigating the media and mobile landscape," said Rich Stalzer, Motricity CEO. "Lauren has an outstanding reputation in the industry, and her move to Voltari further validates the unsurpassed power of the Voltari platform." Halpern honed her media career at BBDO Worldwide, where she worked on blue-chip accounts such as Visa, Gillette, Wrigley, Federal Express and Pepsi. "I am very excited to join the Voltari team. Marketers' use of mobile ad campaigns is growing faster than expected, and the mobile platform delivered by Voltari provides advertisers a unique way to interact with their customers and prospects," said Lauren Halpern. "As a career media executive, my fundamental understanding of buying trends, strategy and planning will provide knowledge and insight into how Voltari bridges the gap between the technology and the core buying budgets of the top agencies and brands."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV