IHS CERAWeek is recognized as the world’s leading forum offering insight into the energy future. Chaired by Pulitzer Prize-winning author, Daniel Yergin, IHS CERAWeek 2013 Drivers of Change: Geopolitics, Markets and the New Map of Energy, will convene an international group of over 2,000 industry, policy and financial leaders—along with leading researchers from IHS—to explore the implications for strategies and investment in an era of persistent change. For more information, visit www.ceraweek.com.
About IHS ( www.ihs.com )
IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to sustainable, profitable growth and employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world.
IHS is a registered trademark of IHS Inc. All other company and
product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. © 2013 IHS
All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV