- Sprint ranked highest in Overall Purchase Experience Satisfaction with an index score of 778 – significantly higher than the full service average of 764.
- Sprint ranked highest in five of six factors including Store Sales Representative, Website, Facility, Offerings and Promotions, and Cost of Service.
- Sprint ranked significantly above the full service average in three of six factors – Facility, Offerings and Promotions, and Cost of Service.
- Boost Mobile is the highest ranked non-contract carrier with an overall Purchase Experience Satisfaction index score of 773, significantly above the non-contract average of 755.
- Boost Mobile is the highest ranked in three of the six factors, including the Website, Phone Sales Representatives, and Offerings and Promotions factors.
Sprint And Its No-contract Brand Boost Mobile Receive The Highest Rankings In J.D. Power And Associates Wireless Purchase Experience
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts