NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sotheby's (NYSE:BID) will be holding its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 earnings conference call on Thursday, February 28, 2013. The call will be hosted by Bill Ruprecht, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Bill Sheridan, Chief Financial Officer, at 4:45 PM EST. The call will consist of a brief discussion of the Company's results followed by a question and answer period.
Domestic callers should dial 888-371-8897 and international callers should dial 970-315-0479. The call reservation number is 96854563. Please establish a line approximately 10 minutes prior to the call beginning.
To listen to the conference call via web cast, please go to: http://investor.shareholder.com/bid/events.cfm. You will need Windows Media Player or Real Player to access the call. Please download either of these programs before the call begins.Please call 212-894-1023 with any questions.
CONTACT: Investor Relations 212 894 1023 Jennifer Park Jennifer.Park@Sothebys.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV